June 11, 2004

Today's question:

Would you want to know the future - if you knew it completely and absolutely from the present moment to the day of your death, the best along with the worst, with no possibility whatsoever of altering it?

(Not that your actions would be forced in any way. In this scenario, everything would flow as naturally as ever, and you would retain as much control over your own actions as ever you had. Just - it would make no difference. Whichever action you choose or decline to take would be the one which brings about the foreseen outcome.)

For myself, I would like to think that my actions would be my actions regardless, but ... let me get back to you on that.


Smile of the day:

An honest 7-year-old admitted calmly to her parents that Billy Brown had kissed her after class. "How did that happen?" gasped her mother.

"It wasn't easy," admitted the young lady, "but three girls helped me catch him."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home