June 23, 2004

Talked myself into a short-term project of an utterly different nature than anything I had ever attempted before. This seems to happen regularly, and on a sweeping scale about once every three years or so. Of course, what those around me cannot know is the extent to which, if I find myself with a few minutes of "free" time, I find occupations for it.

Owing to some experience that is (for once!) to some degree related, I have a very good idea as to just exactly how much work it will entail - and yet that does not scare me. (Maybe it should?)

Looking forward to it!


Smile of the day:

The shopkeeper was dismayed when a brand new business, the same kind as his own, opened up right next door, with a huge sign over its door which read BEST DEALS.

He was horrified when another competitor opened up on his right, announcing its arrival with an even larger sign: LOWEST PRICES.

But then he had an idea. He put up the biggest sign of all over his own shop door:

MAIN ENTRANCE



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home